Skip to main content

I need help on youtube

                                              _ Hello all:


 Hi!guys nice to meet you

My name is Zakaria Moundas 

And I am 13 years old

I live in Algeria In JIJEL wilaya or city 

For your Informations That : I am the one on Youtube and on Facebook 

That They nick name me as The little teacher or ZikoCourse

HHHHH , I know this is so funny !!!

I have a channel on youtube named ZikoCourse 

_You will ask me what do you do in it 

I teach English for beginners and all the levels just tell me the lesson And I will do it

OK! also I was teaching Frensh language but IstopedNowI do not teach it at all 

maybe I will teach it again if I seea lot of people want to learn it Ok§!!.

Hhhhh . I need Help from you and thanks all



Comments

Post a Comment